Monday, January 25, 2010

Transformations: Give Up the Struggle

Renee Wiggins
Results By Renee (2009)
ISBN 9780982561300
Reviewed by Paige Lovitt for Reader Views


This inspiring book is written by Renee Wiggins, a woman who really knows how to motivate people to change their lives.  Each page of "Transformations" has something empowering written on it to motivate us to change our lives for the better.  Using very few but meaningful words, she manages to initiate some very deep contemplative thoughts within myself.  She really touched the core of who I am.  I am amazed at how well she managed to do this!   Renee writes that this book "is about choosing the right words to inspire, encourage, and heal-and to help our own or another person's dreams soar." 

Written with artistic touches added to the pages, it is really pleasing to both my eyes and my soul.  The first time I read "Transformations" was in one sitting. I now plan on reading it one page a day at a time and journaling my thoughts. I do not want to forget the gems of wisdom that are found in these pages!  By taking them one day at a time, I can apply them to my life. 


Anybody who does not have time to read a book will find time to read this one.   "Transformations" by Renee Wiggins would also make a perfect gift for a friend who is ready to transform his or her life.  It would definitely be well received with gratitude.  I highly recommend it!